To support the education of those who wish to come to Australia, the University of Sydney is happy to provide the Brennan Family Foundation Scholarships for International Students. Applications are ongoing and will close soon for the academic year 2022-2023
This partial scholarship opportunity aims to support domestic and international students who will take part in the first year of the Master of Teaching in the area of Early Childhood at Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. Interested students are highly encouraged to apply as soon as possible due to the early deadline.
Description of University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranked 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. Founded in 1850 as Australia’s first university, it is regarded as one of its leading universities. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities globally to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It has a reputation for research and teaching excellence. It is committed to assisting students at the University of Sydney throughout their academic careers.
Brief Details of the Brennan Family Foundation Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: April 20, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Teaching and Early Childhood at the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in the first year of the Master of Teaching (Early Childhood).
- Must be a domestic or international students
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree before applying for this grant.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the university.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Sydney will provide the selected candidates $8000 per annum and is tenable for the full-time duration of the degree.
- How to Apply:To participate in this opportunity, applicants need to take admission to the University. After that, Students can apply for the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Leadership potential
- Two referee reports, including one from an academic
- Academic merit transcripts
- A personal statement detailing their leadership skills
Applicants are to take admission through the Official School Website, then apply for scholarship via the Apply now button.