If you wish to earn a degree in Australia here is an amazing educational opportunity to slash the bills. Torrens University is now offering New Brisbane Scholarships for eligible International Students. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational discount is exclusively offered to all new international students who will apply to Torrens University in Australia. The scholarship will cover up to 35 percent of your total course tuition fee.
Description of Torrens University
Torrens University is an Australian private university. In a wide variety of academic disciplines, it offers high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? At this university, students will have a wide selection of career opportunities to choose from and the training they need to succeed in those areas. Students are now being taught skills for the future at the school.
Brief Details of New Brisbane Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: Application closes May 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: International students from Latin America or European Union and other international countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Design, Business, and Health at Torrens University.
- Admissible Requirements: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- To maintain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Applicants must be International students from Latin America or European Union.
- Candidates must go through all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall band and demonstrate a minimum of a credit average.
Value of Scholarship
Torrens University Australia will provide up to 35% of your total tuition costs for successful and eligible students.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission first through the university portal or The Common Application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letter.