Good news! Yale University Scholarships are currently open. Yale University Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD. Yale Scholarship can differ from a few hundred dollars to above $70,000 each year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is well over $50,000.
This university is one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League universities are identified with prestige and academic distinction. The dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
Yale University is the third oldest university in the US and was found in 1701 at New Haven, Connecticut. It was firstly established as a school to educate the clergy but soon was transformed to teach numerous other fields of study. Many well-known students have graduated from Yale including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents and Rhodes Scholars.
This university is ranked among the top universities in the world because of its academic brilliance. This university stands at 15th in the world by top Universities and 3rd in the US by the US News because of its prestige and an excellent academic standard.
Yale University offers a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. About 63% of undergraduate students, as well as international, got financial aid. For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is decided by specific departments, not the school.
For PhD. students, fully funded scholarships are very common. Every student at least receives scholarship which covers full tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
Institution(s): Yale University
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
Study in: USA
- Undergraduate Majors
For the Full list of Undergraduate Majors click here.
- Graduate Majors
For the Full list of Graduate Majors Click here.
The period of the program rest on on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
Benefits of Yale University Scholarships
- Yale University scholarship is granted to cover 100% of the financial need shown by the family.
- They take into consideration your parent’s income, assets, and finances to on decide your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Eligibility for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or greater and Pearson Test scores of 70 or greater.
- For more information, check here.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are admitted in or qualified to partake in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have gotten or are qualified to get an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are admitted in a federal, state, or local program that assists students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Applicant is a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your yearly family earnings falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You reside in a federally subsidized public accommodation, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family gets public assistance.
- You can make available a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarships
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
- Check these specificrequirements of this scholarship:
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply via selecting the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.
To inquire further about Yale University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.