Good news! Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University is currently open. Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University welcomes application submissions from mid-career upcoming leaders who are notable within their own professions, regions, nations, or at an foreign level. Fellows around the world are nominated from an extensive variety of fields and disciplines including government, business, nongovernmental organizations, religion, the military, media, and the arts.
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST
Offered annually? Yes
Qualified Nations: International (Any nation other than the United States)
To be taken at (country): Yale University, USA
About the Award: Applications to the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program are acknowledged from across sectors and around the globe. Every class of Fellow is an exceptional group: geographically balanced, and representative of a broad variety of occupations, talents, and viewpoints. The program runs yearly from mid-August to mid-December. Fellows are anticipated to be in abode at Yale for the period of the program.
Eligibility for Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
- Should be in the Mid-career phase: Fellows are at least five, and normally not beyond 20 years into their careers, with proven work accomplishments, and a clear sign of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World partaker is 39, however there is no least or maximum age limit.
- Should be confident in English: A brilliant command of the English language is vital.
- Should be a national of a nation other than the United States: While double citizens are qualified, preference is given to applicants whose work is fixated outside the US.
Selection Criteria for Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
A standard record of astonishing accomplishment and integrity;
- Obligation to engagement in critical issues and to making a difference at the national or international level;
- Promise of a future career of leadership and remarkable influence;
- Extraordinary capacity for serious, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking;
- Possibility of benefiting from partaking in the Program and to contribute to global understanding at Yale;
- Obligation to a arduous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire period of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking regularly on campus
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Benefits of Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
A taxable remuneration to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A befitting, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the period of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Duration of Fellowship: mid-August to mid-December.
How to Apply of Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
- Look out that application for admission to the Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program is totally an online procedure. No paper forms to complete or mail.
- Previous to the deadline, you may work on your application at any period and submit it when you are all set. Once you generate an account and access the online application, you can upload materials and demand your letters of recommendation.
- Several questions concerning the program and the application procedure can be answered by reviewing this website and the common questions. If your question is unanswered, you may communicate staff at [email protected]. Do not forward numerous emails regarding one matter, and please do not email staff individually. We show appreciation you for your patience in allowing staff satisfactory time to thoughtfully process your inquiries.
Apply now for the 2021 Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University welcomes application submissions from mid-career emerging leaders who have distinguished themselves within their own professions, regions, countries, or at an international level. Fellows in the World are nominated from a broad range of fields and disciplines including government, business, nongovernmental organizations, religion, the military, media, and the arts.
Visit Fellowship W7ebpage for details on Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University.