WHO recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the WHO Recruitment 2019/2020, via WHO Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the WHO recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the 2019 WHO Recruitment, for interested and qualified applicants.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The WHO is a member of the United Nations Development Group.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for WHO Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the WHO Recruitment Form out?
- When will WHO Recruitment start?
- I need WHO Recruitment update, etc.
- WHO Recruitment Portal.
Requirement for WHO Recruitment
- University Degree in Public Health, Global Health, Human Resource Management or other relevant Degrees.
- Health Coverage and health workforce strengthening work within the local, state, national and international arena.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
Note: These requirements for WHO recruitment is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more on them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in WHO recruitment.
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment Form
Below is available job positions at World Health Organization:
|Job Title||Recruitment Portal|
|GIS Specialist (Geographical Information System) – (1905213)||Apply Now|
If you have read the WHO recruitment above and you have all provided, visit the WHO Recruitment portal and submit all required credentials (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the WHO recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is the WHO Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the WHO recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
WHO recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.