International students from the eligible countries the globe are invited to apply for VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships in Belgium to study for the 2023-2024 academic sessio
The VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees, travel expenses and insurance and living expenses (board and lodging). VLIR-UOS provides financial supports for 15 ICPs and provides an annual intake of 10 new first-year scholarships for each ICP.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Name of Scholarship: VLIR-UOS, Belgium.
Scholarship Worth: Several
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study level: Masters
Nationality: International students
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants should be international students from any of the following countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Scholarships to be awarded for Masters degree in development-related studies.
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master programme candidate is 35 for an initial master and 40 for an advanced master.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- International applicants away from the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Interested applicants should apply for the scholarship on the university website. Applicants must not apply for more than one master’s programme per year. Candidate’s document must be submitted together with a resume, passport copy and bachelor’s degree certificate.
Application Deadline: On-going