Macquarie University is presently offering the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University, which is a highly competitive scholarship, to recognize academic excellence for international students. This platform offers about to AUD $10,000 applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
Yearly, Macquarie University awards about $6 million in scholarship awards, most of which are granted on the basis of academic merit, leadership capabilities, diversity, financial hardship and/or key accomplishments like sports and voluntary experience.
There is an extensive array of scholarship awards for applicants from all backgrounds, so make sure to inspect what’s on offer. Macquarie University has one of the most substantial scholarship award programs in Australia, offering a lot of opportunities every year to foreign students to undertake their education here.
Macquarie University was founded in the year 1964, and is a state-owned research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is recurrently ranked among the top 2% of universities in the world, and in the top 10 in Australia. The university offers a lot of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for foreign students, and it is famous for its first-class facilities, teaching, interdisciplinary research, and also its highly trained graduates.
The institution of higher education is also renowned for providing backing and outstanding scholarships for foreign students, to give them the chance to continue their academic studies in Australia.
Scholarship awards are not unlimited, so, potential candidates are heartened to accept their offer of scholarship early to avert disappointment.
Below are further details about the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University:
Information about Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University:
- Host Country: Australia.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: AUD $10,000.
- Number of Awards: Unknown.
- Nationality: All nationalities.
- Status: Open.
Eligible Study Areas:
- Science, technology and engineering and mathematics.
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University
- Students must be from outside of Australia.
- The applicant is expected to fulfil the academic and English conditions for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree program at Macquarie University.
- Applicant has to attain a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Bachelor applications or a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications.
- Applicant must be admitted into a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree program at Macquarie University that will kill kick-start in 2020 or 2021.
- Applicant must be driven, flexible, independent and tremendous in communication.
- Register and initiate your program in track with your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Applicants are required to maintain their enrolment all through their program in a full‐time study load which is 8 standards units/academic session.
- Fulfil the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This platform is for on-campus study only but owing to COVID-19, it is attainable for applicants studying online and/or offshore.
- Applicants who are nationals of Australia or New Zealand, or own permanent residency of Australia is not qualified.
- If a scholar takes exit from his/her program prior to conclusion, he/she may be required to pay back any scholarship award previously granted during his/her study period at Macquarie University on the what is of the result as decided by the grants and scholarships committee.
Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University – How to Apply
Applicants are expected to fill an online course application form, then they will obtain a Macquarie University Student Number which is required to submit the online scholarship award application form. As times goes on, applicants have to finish an online scholarship application form and indicate “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Macquarie University likewise offers a variety of scholarships and grants for domestic scholars. A lot of these scholarships have a solid emphasis on social inclusion and fairness and are granted on the basis of financial difficulty and/or other hardship. Others recognize essentials like academic excellence or sporting achievement. Check here for Domestic scholarships and grants.
Application Deadline for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University
See the certified website of the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University for further comprehensive information.