Good news! University of South Australia Scholarships is currently open. University of South Australia Scholarships have a range of categories – including financial support for high achievers and students in need. A scholarship award might just offer the helping hand you require to make university life a tad easier. Not only do scholarship awards offer financial help, they often provide valuable work experience, mentoring prospects and even abroad travel.
Located in the South Australian state, the University of South Australia is one of the top research universities in Australia, with more than 32,000 national and international students.
Each year, the University of South Australia provides 2500 partially and fully funded scholarship awards to foreign candidates, starting Masters or Ph.D. programs, under the Australian government scholarship awards, University-funded scholarship awards, and External Funding opportunities.
Next is the list of the different University of South Australia Scholarships offered by the University for undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. degrees.
The Australian Government Scholarships:
• Research Training Program international (RTPI) Scholarships: At least $28,597
• University President’s Scholarships (UPS): At least $28,597
• International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): this scholarship will cover the international tuition fees for 3 years for a Ph.D. student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a master’s students:
- Creating methods for remote guidance on physical tasks scholarship awards: RTP rate for 3 years.
- An inflammatory response to biomaterials scholarships: Standard RTP Rate.
- Intelligent Materials and Devices Scholarship: Not specified.
- Alan Reddrop research grant for family business scholarships: $5000.
- Plasma Physics Scholarship: $28,597/year for 3 years.
- Plasma Touches Life Scholarship Award: $28,597/year for 3 years.
- Lie symmetry analysis in regularised nonlinear diffusion problems: $28,597/year for 3 years.
- Surface nanoengineering scholarship: $28,597/year for 3 years.
- The William T. Southcott scholarships: $35,000/year for 3 years.
External Funding opportunities
- APRIntern: Ph.D. Industry Internships: $3,000.
- ATA Scientific Encouragement Scholarship Award: $1,500 for the beneficiary. 2 runners up scholarship awards of $600 are also obtainable.
- Australian Awards scholarships: Tuition fees, living expenses, fieldwork expenses, etc.
- Australian Building Codes Board Research Scholarship Awards: Up to $5,000 for 1 year.
- Australian Federation of Graduate Women scholarship awards: Varies, for instance, accommodation costs.
- Australian Federation of Graduate Women: Canberra Accommodation Bursary: Four-week accommodation bursary.
- Australian Grape and Wine Authority Travel Bursaries: Funding to finance travel, study tours, or seminar attendance.
- Australian Nurse Teachers Society (ANTS): Research Scholarships: $1,000.
- Australian Society of Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy: Research Scholarship awards: $10,000 at most.
- Capstone Editing: Award for Professional Thesis Editing: free thesis editing.
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships: Various scholarships available.
- The Data Incubator: Data Science Fellowship: N/A.
- Gates Cambridge UK: Ph.D. Scholarships: a full-cost scholarship.
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Research Awards: €750 – €1000 each month, plus extra benefits.
- Healthy Development Adelaide and channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation Ph.D.
- Excellence Award: $5,000 each year for up to 3 years only so as to supplement an Australian Postgraduate Scholarship Award or any other equivalent competitive scholarship award.
- Sir Ross & Sir Keith Smith Fund Scholarships: Not specified.
- Taiwan Fellowship: stipend of NT$50,000 each month.
- Water Research Australia Scholarships: Various.
- Data61 Ph.D. scholarships: Various Scholarships available.
Eligibility for University of South Australia Scholarships
- Candidates from all over the globe are qualified to apply.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- Eligibility requirements differ from a scholarship to another, applicants must check the University of South Australia’s official website to check the requirements of each program.
Application Deadline for University of South Australia Scholarships
- Each scholarship program has its own deadline.
University of South Australia Scholarships – How to Apply
To apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships, students must submit an online application through the university’s “apply online” facility.
Note that some scholarships require an external application, you need to check the university’s website for more details about the application procedure.
Visit the official scholarship website of University of South Australia Scholarships.