The Versuvio International School in Italy is happy to foster the education of talented and outstanding students who wish to begin an undergraduate degree programme at the school in Italy. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational grants aims to assist high-caliber students to study at the Vesuvio International School. Up to 5 scholarships of € 1,000 each will be awarded to the selected candidates for academic excellence.
Description of Vesuvio International School
Vesuvio International School is an international institute that welcomes domestic and international students in order to create a mix of cultures, training, and professional empowerment and enhance academic growth. Attending a VISH course means achieving the concept of technical learning by integrating training opportunities in the area of Business, Hospitality, and Tourism Management and will be prepared to reach a suitable position in the Industry.
Why study at Vesuvio International School? The school’s mission is to train Manager Dell Hospitality, capable of meeting the challenges of a market in constant evolution and ready to embark on a career as a protagonist. The Vish model is based on the student’s acquisition of transversal skills and the active participation of partner companies in the drafting of study programs.
Brief Details of the Vesuvio International School Scholarship Grants in Italy 2022-2023
- Institution: Vesuvio International School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Five
- To be Taken at: Italy
Application Deadline: Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Eligible Countries: International or EU Students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be International/EU students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants meet the admission requirements for the undergraduate Programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- 6. 5 IELTS
- TOEFL IBT 71
- TOEFL PBT 530
Value of Scholarship
The winning and eligible candidates will be provided a bursary of € 1,000 by Vesuvio International School to undertake an undergraduate study in Italy.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants can submit their online application form to Vesuvio International School. After that, they can access this funding program via the apply here button.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High-school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (professors or employers)
- A copy of your passport/ID card
- Four passport size photographs
- Motivation letter
Please apply for admission through the official school website, then apply for scholarship below.