Hurray! The University of Waterloo is happily accepting applications from undergraduate applicants enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics. The Mathematics National Grants is accessible for the 2022 academic year, interested students are encouraged to apply on time!
Description of University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university, Waterloo champions a culture of curiosity, exploration, risk-taking, entrepreneurship, global stewardship, and leadership.
Eligible Requirements for the Mathematics National Grants 2022
- Eligible Countries: These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only
- Available Courses: Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management).
- Admissible Criteria: The typical candidate will have a distinguished academic standing, especially in mathematics, as well as a record of accomplishments in mathematics and/or computer science contests throughout high school
Details of Scholarship
- Institution: University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Mathematics
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships Available: Ten
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
Value of Scholarship
The selected students will receive an award range $12,000 to $25,000 split equally over eight terms
Application Procedure University of Waterloo Mathematics National Grants 2022
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the link provided on this website
- Application Deadline: Applications due date is February 9th
Was this article useful? Please share among your family and friends using the share button available