RMIT University is now accepting applications from talented and eligible candidates who wish to acquire their PhD degree abroad. This is great chance to achieve your career goals with the aid of this educational funding. The PhD Grants applications at RMIT University is accessible for the 2022 academic year.
Description of RMIT University
RMIT University was established in 1887, it is internationally recognized for its contribution to architecture. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application.
Why Study at this Institution? RMIT University provides candidates with an opportunity to study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career. It helps students to develop skills to land their dream job.
Eligible Requirements for the PhD Grants at RMIT University 2022
- Acceptable Nationalities: Australian or International students are welcome to apply for the educational Grant
- Available Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open for a PhD project in Chemical Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have to provide proof of adaequate oral and written communication skills. Applicant must have shown the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- Candidates with backgrounds in chemical engineering are strongly advised to apply. However, candidates with excellent performance in other fields such as process/energy engineering will also be considered. Applicant must have first-class Honours or 2A honours or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering.
Details of the Scholarship
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: Engineering
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Number of Scholarship Available: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship will provide worth up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full time).
Application Process for the PhD Grants at RMIT University 2022
- How to apply: To be considered for this grants, applicants must have to take admission for a PhD research degree at the university. For scholarship, applicants should contact Prof. Raj Parthasarath: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring Students must submit statement to outline their interest, an electronic copy of their academic transcripts, a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a PhD degree, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a research component, a master’s degree, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications for the program.
- Language Requirements: Adequate skills in English Language is required in order to get admission for the PhD degree Program.
Thanks for reading! Kindly share to your loved ones