University of Parma PhD Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship. Foreign students from all over the globe are qualified to apply. University of Parma PhD Scholarships is valid for PhD studies only. University of Parma PhD Scholarships will fund all educational costs, housing and monthly stipend.
The University of Parma is an institution of higher education in Parma, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. It is organized into nine departments. However it is now leading with the multiple fields of study in research with enormous research areas and national and foreign students. It is full of experienced and proficient researchers, professors and research facilities. There are 18 various disciplines with fully financed scholarships for foreign students. There is no application fee and no precise language requirement for University of Parma PhDScholarships at the University of Parma.
Parma, a Roman colony starting from 183 BC, has always had political importance thanks to its central geographical position between Val Padana, Liguria, Tuscany: a location that has favored intense economic and socio-cultural exchanges. During the Byzantine period it assumed the name of ” Chrysopolis ” (city of gold), probably because it was the seat of the treasury; it maintains a relevant position both in the Lombard age and in the Carolingian age. The news of the Parma meeting between Charlemagne and the learned monk Alcuin in 781 seems to allude to a cultural vocation of the city: it is a fruitful event for Europe since it constitutes the premise of the Palatine Schools , the first contribution to the cultural and politics of the West.
After having regained the qualification of First Degree University in 1887, the Faculties of Law, Medicine and Surgery, Physical, Mathematical and Natural Sciences, Veterinary and Pharmacy are active in Parma throughout the second half of the nineteenth century and the first half of the twentieth century.
Deadline: September 4, 2020
Institution(s): University of Parma
Level of Study: PhD
Study in: Italy
The University of Parma, Italy has declared its PhD Scholarships in Italy in 18 different research groups with the collaboration of other Italian and international institution of higher education.
- PhD in Evolutionary Biology and Ecology
- PhD in Biotechnology and Bioscience
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Civil Engineering and Architecture
- PhD in Industrial Engineering
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Molecular Medicine
- PhD in Neuroscience
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Materials Science and Technology
- PhD in Chemical Sciences
- PhD in Food Science
- PhD in Drug Science
- PhD in Earth Sciences
- PhD in Philogical-literary, Historical-philosophical and artistic Sciences
- PhD in Translational Medical and Surgical Sciences
- PhD in Veterinary Medical Sciences
- PhD in Information Technologies
Benefits of University of Parma PhD Scholarships
University of Parma PhD Scholarships will offer the following benefits:
- All educational expenses,
- Monthly stipend
Eligibility for University of Parma PhD Scholarships
To qualify for University of Parma PhD Scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following requirements below:
- RequiredLanguage: English.
- EligibleCountries:All world countries
- Students must have the Master/MPhil (18 years) education at the time of applications for the PhD degrees at the University of Parma, Italy.
- Candidates must be research oriented and keen to work in research group
- Students should have the record of good conduct and performance
- Should have research, leadership and management skills
- There is no particular grades and age range required
- Language Requirement: Students are heartened to show the English language eloquence via documents, interviews, etc. because means of study and research will be in English but there are no specific Language requirements.
How to Apply for University of Parma PhD Scholarships
Please follow the application instructions to apply for this scholarship below:
- There is no separate application for scholarships you can apply for the admission and your application will automatically consider for scholarships in Italy.
- Attach the following documents in PDF format
- CV or Resume
- Educational documents
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Purpose/Study Plan
- Research Proposal
- Other Supporting documents (if any)
- Submit your application.
To inquire further about University of Parma PhD Scholarships, please visit Official Website