Emile Boutmy Scholarship is fully funded scholarship. Emile BoutmyScholarship is offered by Science Po, France. Foreign students from all over the globe are qualified to apply. Emile Boutmy Scholarship is applied to undergraduate, masters and as well as PhD studies. It will provide up to 19,000€ a year.
Sciences Po Undergraduate programmes renders a three-year curriculum grounded in the social sciences. Open to students with the Baccalauréat (or a foreign equivalent), these programs lead to a Bachelor’s degree. Sciences Po’s Graduate schools render two-year curricula leading to a Master’s degree with a number of professional specializations.
Application Deadline: December 6th , 2020 (Masters) / February 28th, 2021 (Undergraduate)
Institution(s): Science Po
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
Study in: France
- Applicants may enroll in any subject offered by university.
- Depends on the degree program
Benefits of Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Emile Boutmy Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is granted to scholars arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies.
The Emile Boutmy program can be in a number of different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
On an extraordinary basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be given to cover the three years of College. Scholarship worth are decided at the time of the different admission juries.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be forfeited.
If you have been approved for a scholarship and resolve to defer your admission, your scholarship will be forfeited.
During the time abroad (third year of the undergraduate program): scholarship beneficiaries will hold their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living funding (if applicable).
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is granted to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study.
The Emile Boutmy program can take two seperate forms:
- A scholarship grant of €10,000 a year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters
- A tuition fee of €5,000 a year for the two years of the Masters.
If you do not confirm your academic year, your scholarship will be forfeited.
If you have been awarded for a scholarship and you resolve to defer your admission, your scholarship will be forfeited.
Eligibility for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
To be eligible for Emile Boutmy Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements below:
- RequiredLanguage: English.
- EligibleCountries: All world countries
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian candidates, since they can be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Applicants who possess double citizenship, as well as an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they can take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Applicants from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are qualified
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only candidates for the following dual degrees are qualified:
- the double degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the double degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only candidates with Chinese nationality)
- the double degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. program students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s program
- Bachelor dual degree applicants (except as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Applicants applying through the French graduate admission process
- Applicants cannot cummulate their applications for the joint scholarship with CSC and the Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be joined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF), except otherwise determined by the jury.
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile soughtfor thisprogram. Social criteria are also taken into account.
Emile Boutmy scholarship is not automatically granted: applicants must show their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Applicants must specify that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Please know that the university might ask candidates to produce an evidence of income and documents detailing their family situation (e.g. income tax return for the two parents, pay slips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate).
- Candidates must also attach, if relevant, their language test before the application closing date of the scholarship.
- The Admissions Department is accountable for granting Emile Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible program.
To inquire further about Emile Boutmy Scholarship, please visit Official Website