The University of Oslo is pleased to support the education of bright and high performing students through its Full Scholarship Awards. The study program is open to all students who wish to acquire a higher degree in Norway. Interested students from across the globe are welcome to apply for the academic session 2021/2022.
Description of the University of Oslo
The University of Oslo is the oldest and biggest institution in Norway, in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. The university is recognized as one of Northern Europe’s most remarkable universities. The Academic Ranking of World Universities has ranked it the 67th best university in the world.
The university has about 27,700 students and employs around 6,000 people. Its faculties include (Lutheran) Theology (Norway’s state religion since 1536), Law, Medicine, Humanities, Mathematics, natural sciences, social sciences, Dentistry, and Education.
Eligible Requirements for the University of Oslo Full Scholarship Awards, 2021/2022
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America may apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Entry Requirements: Students must display that their academic and professional backgrounds are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Also students who are enrolled at one of UiO’s partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
Selection Procedure for the University of Oslo Full Scholarship Awards, 2021/2022
Each qualified candidates who apply for the University of Oslo International Scholarships will be subjected to certain screening to eventually shortlist successful candidates. If you are applying, then you should ensure:
- That you meet the academic requirements
- Outstanding academic results
- That your academic background applies to the course you apply for
- That your professional background applies to the course you apply for.
All applications for the University of Oslo International Scholarships are done online on the scholarship website. Interested candidates can proceed to the university website for scholarship terms and conditions.
Application Deadline: The Closing date for applying March 8, 2022
If you find this article useful please share to your loved ones using the share button on this website. Also subscribe to this website for more educational opportunity