With the hope of providing financial assistance to bright students The University of Nottingham is glad to notify us about the Commonwealth of Independent States Undergraduate Excellence Grants whose applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational grants is available to those talented and high achieving international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the United Kingdom.
About University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham was established in 1881, it is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It is ranked second in the United Kingdom and 13th in the world, and it offers a wide range of degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? Every student at this university has the opportunity to express their opinions, have their voices heard, and have a fantastic time in Nottingham. You will be taught by some of the best professors in the world.
- Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaija, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any course area or discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be domiciled in one of the eligible countries (listed below)
- Be categorized as an ‘overseas’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Hold an offer to begin any full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Nottingham in September 2022.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Nottingham will provide the amount of £2,000 accredited towards the study expense.
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the University. Once you have received your offer, you can apply through UCAS for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport, personal statement, and school reference.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study in Nottingham, you have to accomplish the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to meet the following English language criteria:
An academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Students have an appropriate pre-sessional English language course offered by the University.
Thanks for reading through! Don’t forget to share to your loved ones.