Are you in search of full funding to obtain a higher degree in USA? Norwich University is pleased to offer a need based scholarship program to help international students with a Full Tuition Grants at the University. Interested and qualified students are welcome to apply, applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The need-based grants have been exclusively established for students that want to pursue a master’s study programme at Norwich University. Tuition fee coverage is expected with the grant award.
About Norwich University
The Norwich University of Vermont is a private military academy in Northfield, Vermont. It is the oldest private and senior military college in the United States. It ranks 55th in Regional Universities North. Norwich’s mission statement is one of the most unique statements found in higher education.
Why choose to study at Norwich University? Norwich University is dedicated to giving their youth an education that shall be American in character, enable them to act as well as to think, execute as well as to conceive, and to tolerate all opinions when reason is left free to combat them and to make moral, patriotic, efficient, and useful citizens, and to qualify them for all those high responsibilities resting upon a citizen of this free republic.
Brief Description of the Full Tuition Grants at Norwich University 2022-2023
- Institution: Norwich University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Specified
- To be taken at: United States of America
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programmes offered at Norwich are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must demonstrate a need as defined by Federal Student Aid.
Value of Scholarship
The Successful Scholars of this Need-Based Program will be provided financial support towards the tuition fee of the master programme taken at Norwich University in USA.
- How to Apply: Students are first required to submit their applications for admission at Norwich. Students must file out a FAFSA application to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school (high school) transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (2-3)
- 300-500 word essay
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all application requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- ELTS – 6.5
Kindly Share this valuable educational update to any prospective family, friends or loved ones. Thanks for reading!