Good news! University of Minnesota Fellowships is currently open. University of Minnesota Fellowship is a completely funded scholarship for foreign students. This scholarship is accessible to Masters Studies. This scholarship provides complete tuition cost, living costs, travel and health insurance.
The program rates amongst the nation’s top 10 professional public policy and planning schools widely known for its accomplishment in progressing the common good through a comprehensive, world-class program. The School offers six distinctive master’s degrees, a doctoral degree, and six certificate programs that match students’ passion with the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to solve real-world challenges.
Well known for equipping students to play important roles in public life at the local, state, national, and global levels, the Humphrey School is valued for its part in shaping public policy, its concentration on social justice and human rights, and its proficiency in planning, leadership, and management.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is eager to commence the fourth round of the fully funded Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for candidates requesting a MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey, University of Minnesota, USA.
Applicants are delivered with the essential skills and knowledge through the program via a multidisciplinary curriculum that will empower them to meet the challenges of sustainable development, including the spread of poverty and population development, food insecurity and climate change, and the management of non-profit projects and programs.
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Institution(s): University of Minnesota
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: USA
Two academic years
Benefits of University of Minnesota Fellowship
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Eligibility for University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be worthy for University of Minnesota Fellowship candidates must fulfill the criteria below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a sound reputed educational institution in a connected field of study.
- Fulfill the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Show brilliant professional and academic track record.
- Show solid interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Exhibit the lack of ability to finance studies from own resources.
- Despite the fact no specific experience or academic track is required; students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best ready for academic victory at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Prior coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Accepted TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with at least of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on every section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- An accepted Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from present employer as well as salary/salary slip or a bank statement in situation of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs Academic application form is available HERE.
The Humphrey School deliberates many factors when selecting candidates for admission. We assess attributes such as previous academic accomplishment, professional and public service experience, obligation to a career in public affairs or planning, and a fit between the candidate’s interests and objectives and the programs at the Humphrey School.
All applicants for master’s degree programs are required to have a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. university or overseas equivalent at the time of admission. Even though no specific experience or academic path is mandatory; students with a solid liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical abilities will be best prepared for academic victory.
To inquire further about University of Minnesota Fellowship, please visit Official Website.