If you wish to study in Germany and your are looking for funding opportunity to earn a degree abroad then apply to the University of Freiburg Financial Aid for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023
The educational grants will be awarded to international students for the academic year 2022-2023. The students will be provided financial aid to cover the tuition fee expense or overall cost of education at the University of Freiburg.
Description of University of Freiburg
The University of Freiburg, officially the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, is a public research university located in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The University of Freiburg is ranked 76th worldwide and 5th nationally in the current World Universities Ranking of THE (Times Higher Education).
Why choose to study at the University of Freiburg? Founded in 1457, the University of Freiburg is one of the oldest German universities and is now one of the nation’s leading research and teaching institutions. The university is dedicated to defining and pioneering new research areas and promoting a strategic interweaving of the natural and social sciences with the humanities.
Brief Details of University of Freiburg Financial Aid for International Students in Germany 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Freiburg
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters or PhD
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Germany
Application Deadline: The applications process is open. Applications by all interested international students can be made anytime. However, the winter semester’s application deadline is 15th July 2022. Students must also observe programme specific applications if any.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a degree programme taught at the University of Freiburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in their 4th semester of any degree study at the University of Freiburg.
- The applicants must be in the examination phase.
- The applicants must be doctoral students who are about to finish their doctorate (maximum six months until submission)
- All students must submit all necessary academic records and documents required to apply.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- DSH (result 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: certified proof of English proficiency at B2 level
- Evidence of German language proficiency at the B2 level is required for an application for Studienkolleg.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Freiburg will provide the selected students with this scholarship towards the tuition fee of their respective degree programmes applied.
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply via the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV and letter of motivation
- Certificate of the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) of the German Embassy
- Letter of acceptance from your supervisor
- School certificates
- University entrance examination certificate
- Transcript of records
- University degree (as well as an authenticated translation)