In collaboration with alumna Gabriela Hersham, Regents University London is happy to announce an educational opportunity for talented and outstanding students. The International Huckletree Scholarships are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main purpose of this financial aid is to support applicants of any nationality to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Description of Regent’s University London
Established in 1984, Regent’s University London is a private, non-profit university that provides an excellent blend of individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, assignments, and workshops.
Why study at Regent’s University London? Students will have access to a world-class education environment while attending this university, allowing them to enhance their leadership as well as intellectual talents. This university’s staff assists students in achieving their entrepreneurial ambitions.
Brief Details of the Regent’s University London International Huckletree Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: Regent’s University London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Application must be completed before July 31, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Applications are for all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available in BA (Hons) International Business at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have BBB A level equivalent or an outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record.
- Three GCE A-levels at grades A-C
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section)
- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) – 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
- Candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: English is our language of instruction and we require proof of your English proficiency.
- You can demonstrate your English proficiency with:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 with no score below 5.5 in any of the four components
- PTE Academic: Overall score of 58, with 51 or above in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score 80. (We do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Student Visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI)
- A-level/GCSE/IGCSE English: Grade C / 4 or above (for IGCSE certificates, please provide the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- International Baccalaureate: Grade 4 or above in English at Higher or Standard Level.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship winner will receive a 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year of living costs provided by ICET.
- How to Apply: To start the application process, applicants must get admission to the university in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during registration.
Applicants are advised to take admission via this link, then use the apply button to apply for the alumni scholarship.