The University of Central Oklahoma in the United States is delighted to provide educational support for outstanding and well deserving students through its Mr and Miss UCO International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023.
The educational grants encourages international students who want to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Central Oklahoma. There are first, second, and third place winners receiving varying amounts of scholarships ranging from $500 – $1,600.
The University of Central Oklahoma was established in 1890 and is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma. It was one of the earliest institutions to be formed in Oklahoma, making it one of the country’s oldest universities. It was ranked 71st in Regional Universities West. UCO is a recognized metropolitan university.
Why study at the University of Central Oklahoma? It helps students learn through transformative educational experiences, growing productive, creative, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders—Oklahoma’s third-largest university with over 17,000 students and nearly 434 full-time and 400 adjunct professors. The Jazz Division at the University of Central Oklahoma is the largest in the state and one of the largest in the region.
Brief Description for the University of Central Oklahoma Mr and Miss International Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Central Oklahoma (UCO)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States of America
Value of Scholarship
The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award ranging from $500 – $1,600 To the successful students for the academic session 2022/2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Be a full-time student at UCO with a GPA of 2.5 or above;
- Be an F-1 student; attend all rehearsals, which will be announced during the Informational High Tea;
- Fulfill all job duties listed in the job description of Mr. and Miss UCO International; and,
- Must be nominated by their country association if more than one applicant and one gender from a country are represented.
- Students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Submit one of the following to fulfill the requirement:
- TOEFL – 61 IBT (Internet-based test) or 500 PBT (paper-based test);
- IELTS – 5.5 overall
- Duolingo – 85;
- PTE Academic – 42; or,
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving a minimum TOEFL score of 460 (PBT) or 48 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 5.0 or Duolingo 80 or PTE Academic of 36.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Central Oklahoma
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Official academic credentials
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Bank statement
- Statement of financial sponsorship;
- Proof of high school graduation
- Passport or national identification document
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for the year 2022-2023
Official Link for Application. There is no separate application for scholarship, students will be awarded automatically.