Hurray! Zhejiang University has announced its amazing educational opportunity for talented and motivated International Students who wish to study in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship Grants is offered at Zhejiang University and applications are being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding award is open to talented and motivated students who want to study an undergraduate or graduate degree in China. The scholarship winners will receive full or partial tuition fees or other allowances.
Zhejiang University, known as Zheda, is a public research university and a member of the elite C9 League. It is located in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province. It is one of China’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious higher education institutions. Its offers more than 140 undergraduate and 300 graduate programs. It is ranked 38th among the universities around the world by SC Imago Institutions Rankings.
Why study at Zhejiang University? The university is one of the most prestigious and the most selective medical universities in China. Most importantly, Zhejiang University is a C9 league member, proving its reputation. This is precisely why Zhejiang University is one of the most sought-after destinations of MBBS in China. It provided a culture, advanced teaching facilities, and a wide range of international exchanges create favorable conditions for students’ development.
Brief Details of the Chinese Government Grants for International Students at Zhejiang University 2022-2023
- Institution: Zhejiang University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: China
Value of Scholarship
Zhejiang University will provide a full or partial scholarship for all the admitted students. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance
Eligible Requirements for the Chinese Government Grants for International Students at Zhejiang University 2022-2023
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world can apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- Applicants must be valid foreign passport holders and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- If applicants native language is not English, they should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
- How to Apply: Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university. All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System for International Students, Zhejiang University, and fill in the complete information.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of the passport.
- Senior high school diploma.
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study must be original documents or notarized copies.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must provide an HSK certificate.
- Applicants for English-taught programs must provide a TOEFL or IELTS test grade report or other proof that can reflect the applicants’ English proficiency. (Not required for English native speakers)
- Two recommendation letters from high school teachers. Teachers’ signatures, contact phone numbers, and email addresses must be put on the letter.
- In Chinese or English, a personal statement should include study and work experience, reasons for application, and study proposal. No less than 1500 words.
- Award-winning Certificates related to academic courses during your senior high school period. (If applicable)
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by beginning of April every year
Official Link for Application