Scholarships are great tools that help outstanding students get good education. Therefore, the University of Canberra is happy to offer mind-blowing educational grants to brilliant and talented students through its Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This amazing Scholarship grants is exclusively open to talented and outstanding International students who wish to earn an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at the University of Canberra in Australia.
Description of University of Canberra
The University of Canberra (CAE) was founded in 1967 and received university status in 1990. It is a public university with a strong reputation for excellent teaching. The University is dedicated to improving people’s lives and strengthening communities.
Why study at the University of Canberra? While studying at this university, students can enjoy the real-world work experience, internships, and clinical placements meaning UC students get a taste for their future careers, even before graduation. It is a hub of learning, practical courses, innovative research and new opportunities.
Brief Details of University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: October 9, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Master’s degree in any subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be located offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- Have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- Hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- Are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- Applicants must be a new commencing student.
- The primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
- Candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Canberra will provide up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- All of your tuition fees for the course duration
- On-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, proof of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
Please take admission to either of the programs via the university’s portal. Then use the apply now link below to apply for scholarship