Brock University is offering an amazing educational opportunity for talented and outstanding students who wish to earn a degree in Canada. The International Student Ambassador Awards applications are ongoing!. Interested students are advised to apply on time for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are up to 15 awards available to support high-achieving overseas aspirants commencing a full-time undergraduate or graduate studies program at the university.
Description of Brock University
Brock University is a prestigious post-secondary university in Canada. Brock University, located in the historic Niagara area, provides all of the advantages of a new and modern university in a safe, community-minded city with stunning natural surroundings.
Why would you like to study at Brock University? Students at BU have the opportunity to interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities. Students will obtain an excellent education and have access to a good standard of living.
Brief Details of the Brock University International Student Ambassador Awards in Canada 2022-2023
- Institution: Brock University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Studies
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 18
- To be Taken at: Canada
Application Deadline: Application ends April 1, 2022. Please apply before night time!
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level courses and subjects taught at Brock are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must hold sole citizenship with a country other than Canada and be registered in full-time undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Student Ambassadors can apply at the time of admission to Brock University or in any year starting in Year 1 of Undergraduate or Graduate studies.
- Candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- For Undergraduate Studies:
- IELTS: overall 6.5, no band below 6.0*
- TOEFL: overall 88, no band below 21*
- Duolingo: minimum score of 110*
- CAEL: overall 70, no band below 60
- PTE: 58
- IELP Level 5: Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
- CAE (A1 Advanced): 176 minimum score*
- CPE (C2 Proficiency): 176 minimum score*
- IB: Completion of the International Baccalaureate diploma with English A
- English Language Instruction: A minimum of three previous years of full-time study (non-ESL) where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with strong grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
- For Graduate Studies:
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0
Value of Scholarship
All selected students will have their tuition fees cut from the international rate to the domestic rate — a discount of about $18,000.
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply using the OUAC login of Brock University to any desired undergraduate or graduate degree programme. To apply for this award and receive benefits from the fund, applicants are required to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificates
- Copy of their passport
Please apply for admission via the OUAC login then use the apply now button to apply for scholarship