University of Lausanne Master’s Grants are provided for foreign students who are fascinated to go for their master’s degree at University of Lausanne Switzerland for academic year 2021. University of Lausanne Master’s Grants awards are about ten scholarships a year. Masters scholarships are grants for excellence awarded solely to students who have graduated from a foreign academic institution and whose academic results are of a very extraordinary level. The University of Lausanne Master’s Grants are accessible to foreign students on a competitive basis by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
Deadline: November 01, 2020
Institution(s): University of Lausanne
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Switzerland
- Molecular Life Sciences.
- Nursing Sciences.
- Public Management and Policy.
- Criminology & Security.
- Behavior, Evolution & Conservation.
- Medical Biology.
- Physical Identification.
- Digital Investigation & Identification.
- Earth Sciences.
- Health Sciences.
- Law Zurich-Lausanne.
- Tourism Studies.
- Foundations & Practices of Sustainability.
- Traceology and Crime Analysis.
- Chemical Criminalistics.
- Digital Humanities.
- Political Science.
- Social Sciences.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Accounting, Control & Finance.
- Actuarial Science.
- Law and Economics.
- Information Systems.
- Sciences & Practices of Education.
- Public Opinion & Survey Methodology.
- Arts with Specialization.
- Human Movement & Sports Sciences.
- Study of Religions Program taught in English.
One and a half years or two years.
Benefits and University of Lausanne Master’s Grants
University of Lausanne Master’s Grants provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is awarded for the minimum statutory period of the program selected by the student. It sums to CHF 1,600 each month from 15th of September to 15th of July (or 10 months a year) for the complete period of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the selected masters), with the exclusion of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Applicants are made conscious of the fact that the entire amount of the scholarship given is not adequate to live in Switzerland.
- With respect to this, we invite applicants to look up the following page about the reference budget of a student at UNIL here.
- Applicants given a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid every semester.
Eligibility for University of Lausanne Master’s Grants
To be eligible for University of Lausanne Master’s Grants, applicant must fulfill all of the following necessities below:
- RequiredLanguages: English or French
- EligibleCountries: All World Countries.
- To have made yourself notable during your studies, especially through particularly excellent academic results.
- To have acquired a foreign university degree, this is equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- Shouldn’t have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- Should have a language level with minimum of B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your selected masters is taught.
- Should have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
How to Apply for University of Lausanne Master’s Grants
Please follow the following instructions to avail University of Lausanne Master’s Grants.
Required Documents for University of Lausanne Master’s Grants:
- Your passport-sized photograph put into the application form (in JPEG format).
- The application form appropriately completed and signed.
- A certified copy of your academic qualifications and of all the grade transcripts from all examinations taken at the university.
- A print of your secondary school diploma. A certified/notarized translation of any diplomas not written in French, German, English or Italian is requested.
- A copy of the program description of the last semester of your bachelor degree, if the degree has not yet been obtained.
- A print of your passport or identity card.
- A cover letter.
- A complete Curriculum Vita.
- A copy of the authorized certificate of knowledge of the language in which the master is taught (TOEFL or IELTS for English and DALF or DELF for French). B2 is the minimum level requested to follow the course.
- Two original letters of recommendation from the applicant’s lecturers, in closed envelopes.
- Evidence of payment of the CHF 200.00 administration fee (application processing fee)
Bank details for payment:
Université de Lausanne – 1015 Lausanne
Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
Application Procedure for University of Lausanne Master’s Grants
- Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- The application form need to be completed on a computer and correctly signed by the applicant.
- The application for the Masters scholarship also functions as an application for admission to your selected masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
To know more about University of Lausanne Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students, please visit Official Website