Good news! UNICEF Internship Program is presently open.Applications for UNICEF are open to international scholars. The period of the internship will differ depending on location. UNICEF will finance all yours living costs, travel concerns and visa cost.
The UNICEF Internship Program provides scholars and fresh graduates the prospect to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are accessible all over the world.
UNICEF is one of the rare UN agencies to switch its internship policy from unpaid to paid internships. Interested scholars and graduates can apply for a range of intern positions in numerous fields within the mandate of UNICEF, as well as Operations, Program and Policy, and External Relations.
Partakers will get the opportunity to get new skills, contest in a case competition, grow a professional network, get an inside look into aiding small and medium businesses blossom, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organization in a fun and comprehensive environment.
This will be a fully-financed internship program in which applicants will be rewarded of stipend, living costs, a contribution for visa cost, and significant funding for the work. Interns will be meeting in multi-cultural settings. This internship period will be from 6 to 26 weeks. The applicant may be required either as full time or sometimes not.
Deadline: Open Now
Level of Study: Internship
Location: Differs in relation to the availability of the opportunities
6 – 26 weeks
Benefits of UNICEF Internship Program
UNICEF Internship Program will cover the benefits below:
- A pay will be provided to the interns during the internship period.
- Living costs will be funded.
- A reasonable amount will be provided to back visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be provided to the interns as a contribution towards backing for the internship project.
Eligibility for UNICEF Internship Program
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria for UNICEF:
- Required Languages: Effortless in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- An applicant must be admitted either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- An applicant must be fluent in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Eloquence in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be essential.
- An applicant must have a brilliant academic background.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have outstanding academic performance as proven by latest university/education records.
- Also, an applicant must be conversant with the working language of the office.
- An applicant is not qualified if his/her any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- An applicant should be 18 years and above.
Added consideration will be given to any professional experience pertinent to the function you’re applying for.
All our interns are deserving of a stipend as a contribution towards living costs, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa expenses, may also be granted when funding is available.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship Program
Please follow the following application instructions to win UNICEF Internship Program:
- An applicant is advised to check the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should consider which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should generate their profile through the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
Working at UNICEF is very gratifying. With great compensation and remunerations, a culture that helps staff flourish and diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth, we aim to help you preserve a fulfilling life both at and outside the office. We make certain you and your families get the resources and care that you need to be comfortable. Our contracts, benefits and wellbeing policies and initiatives ensure that you are well armed to effectively deliver for children.
To inquire further about UNICEF Internship Program, please visit Official Website.