UC International First Year Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue undergraduate studies at University of Canterbury, New Zealand for 2020-21 academic year. UC International First Year Scholarship is currently awarded with value up to $20,000.
UC International First Year Scholarship recognizes and supports top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. The University of Canterbury is a truly universal place of education, comprises 7 exceptional dimensions that will prepare you to change the universe.
Deadline: October 31, 2020/ April 15, 2021
Institution(s): University of Canterbury
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: New Zealand
Benefits of UC International First Year Scholarship
UC International First Year Scholarships odder the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
- The scholarship is paid to a recipient’s tuition fees account at the time of enrollment in a program as specified.
Eligibility for UC International First Year Scholarship
To be eligible for UC International First Year Scholarship, applicant must meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries over the world
- Beneficiaries must be full-fee-paying foreign students.
- Candidates may not be:
a. citizens of New Zealand or Australia.
b. Permanent Residents of Australia.
c. holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Candidates must be concluding, or have finished on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that authorizes entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program to such students who are undertaking, or have finished, a program at the UC International College are qualified to apply.
- Applicants, by the deadline for which of the rounds they are applying for (15 August or 31 October or 15 April), must have applied for admission to the University.
- The scholarship award untenable by students who have already embarked on partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
How to Apply for UC International First Year Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2021:
- Press on “Apply” button then fill out the application form.
- Check you qualify.
- Check scholarship application deadlines.
- You will need to fill out forms and supply documents to support your application and complete application.
- Submit your Application. For more information please read the regulations, click here.
For inquiries concerning this application, please communicate with Scholarships Office at [email protected]
To apply and inquire further about UC International First Year Scholarship, please visit Official Website