UC International First Year Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue undergraduate studies at University of Canterbury, New Zealand for 2020-21 academic year. UC International First Year Scholarship is currently awarded with value up to $20,000.
UC International First Year Scholarship recognizes and supports top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. The University of Canterbury is a truly universal place of education, comprises 7 exceptional dimensions that will prepare you to change the universe.
Deadline: October 31, 2020/ April 15, 2021
Institution(s): University of Canterbury
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: New Zealand
- Adventure Sport and Environment
- Ancient Greek
- Antarctic Studies
- Applied Immersive Game Design
- Art History and Theory
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Business and Sustainability
- Business Economics
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Chemical Formulation Design
- Cinema Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Strategy and Practice
- Communications and Network Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Studies
- Early Childhood Teacher Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Energy Processing Technologies
- English Language
- Entrepreneurship (see Strategy and Entrepreneurship)
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Process Engineering
- Environmental Science
- European and European Union Studies
- Health Education
- Health Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Human Services
- Humanitarian Engineering
- Māori and Indigenous Health
- Māori and Indigenous Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Media and Communication
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Musical Culture
- Natural Resources Engineering
- New Music
- Nutrition (see Strength and Conditioning with Nutrition)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Pacific Studies
- Performance Analysis
- Physical Education
- Political Communication
- Political Science and International Relations
- Power Engineering
- Primary Teacher Education
- Product Design
- Professional and Community Engagement
- Public Health
- Science, Māori and Indigenous Knowledge
- Social Work
- Society and Policy
- Software Engineering
- Soil Science
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Sport Coaching
- Sport Science
- Sports Leadership and Management
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Strength and Conditioning (check Strength and Conditioning with Nutrition)
- Strength and Conditioning with Nutrition
- Structural Engineering
- Tauwhitinga Māori: Māori Communication Strategy and Practice
- Taxation (see Taxation and Accounting)
- Taxation and Accounting
- Teacher Education
- Te Reo Māori
- Tourism Marketing and Management
- University Preparation
- Water and Environmental Systems Engineering
- Water Resource Management
- Youth and Community Leadership
- Program Period:
Benefits of UC International First Year Scholarship
UC International First Year Scholarships odder the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
- The scholarship is paid to a recipient’s tuition fees account at the time of enrollment in a program as specified.
Eligibility for UC International First Year Scholarship
To be eligible for UC International First Year Scholarship, applicant must meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries over the world
- Beneficiaries must be full-fee-paying foreign students.
- Candidates may not be:
a. citizens of New Zealand or Australia.
b. Permanent Residents of Australia.
c. holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Candidates must be concluding, or have finished on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that authorizes entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program to such students who are undertaking, or have finished, a program at the UC International College are qualified to apply.
- Applicants, by the deadline for which of the rounds they are applying for (15 August or 31 October or 15 April), must have applied for admission to the University.
- The scholarship award untenable by students who have already embarked on partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
How to Apply for UC International First Year Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2021:
- Press on “Apply” button then fill out the application form.
- Check you qualify.
- Check scholarship application deadlines.
- You will need to fill out forms and supply documents to support your application and complete application.
- Submit your Application. For more information please read the regulations, click here.
For inquiries concerning this application, please communicate with Scholarships Office at [email protected]
To apply and inquire further about UC International First Year Scholarship, please visit Official Website