TSC Internship recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the TSC Internship recruitment 2019/2020, via TSC Internship Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the TSC Internship recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2019 TSC Internship recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
What is TSC Internship?
The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has advertised 10,300 vacancies for intern teachers.; 4,300 posts for Primary Schools and 6,000 posts for Secondary Schools. Here is the advert for the vacancies:
RECRUITMENT OF TEACHER INTERNS FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS-OCTOBER, 2019
Teachers Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill 10,300 teacher internship posts (4,300 posts for Primary Schools and 6,000 posts for Secondary Schools).
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC Website: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke so as to be received on or before Wednesday, 23rd October, 2019.
Please note that manual applications will not be considered.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for TSC Internship Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the TSC Internship 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will TSC Internship Recruitment start?
- I need TSC Internship Recruitment update, etc.
- TSC Internship Recruitment Portal.
Requirement for TSC Internship Recruitment
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenyan Citizen;
- Have original academic and professional certificates
- Be unemployed and has not previously been employed by the Commission on permanent terms;
- Must be registered as per the TSC ACT 2012:
- Be a holder of a P1 Certificate for Primary Schools and a minimum of a Diploma in Education Certificate for Secondary Schools applicants
- Be ready to be posted to any public educational institution in Kenya where their services are required:
- Must have a Personal Accident Insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period;
In addition to the above, successful Interns shall be required to produce:
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct:
- National Identity Card (ID) or copy of passport and a copy of KRA PIN Certificate:
- Two (2) coloured passport size photographs
- Teacher Registration Certificate.
Duration af internship
The Internship period will be twelve (12) months.
This is not a remunerative position. However, interns will be entitled to payment of a monthly stipend of Kshs 15,000 for Secondary School Teacher interns and Ksh 10,000 for Primary School Teacher Inters. This stipend is subject to statutory deductions where applicable)
How to Apply for TSC Internship Recruitment Form
If you have read the TSC Internship recruitment above and you have all provided, visit the TSC Internship Recruitment portal and submit all required credentials (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the TSC Internship recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is the TSC Internship Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the TSC Internship recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
TSC Internship recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teacher Service Commission would wish to fore worn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money while purporting to assist in recruitment.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors Sub County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission Headquarters through the following telephone lines:
Write to the Commission through the email address [email protected]