Good news! Trustee Scholarships at Boston University is currently open. Trustee Scholarships at Boston University Applications are encouraged for scholarships available for international students to pursue an undergraduate program at Boston University in the USA. About to twenty scholarships are given through the length of four decades. Trustee Scholarships at Boston University finances complete student tuition as well as the University orientation and required undergraduate student dues and is renewable for 3 years if specific criteria are met.
Scholarship Deadline: 2020, December 1st.
Institution: Boston University
Level/Field of Study
The Trustee Scholarships at Boston University is for undergraduate students who are pursuing their studies in any field of study at Boston University, United States.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is to be take place in the United States.
The Boston University scholarship essay is accessible to foreign and local scholars in the USA. Its most admired merit-based award acknowledges students who display exceptional leadership and academic capabilities. Scholars from the United States and around the world are nominated by secondary school principals and headmasters.
Benefit for Trustee Scholarships at Boston University
Trustee Scholarships at Boston University covers full undergraduate tuition. The University orientation and compulsory undergraduate student fees are renewable for 4 years when you meet certain criteria. The scholarship winners get full undergraduate tuition.
The number of trustee scholarships presented to Boston university trustee scholars is 20. And these grants will run for four years.
Note:The selection standards of Boston University Trustee Scholarship Winners are firmly grounded on merit.
Eligibility for Trustee Scholarships at Boston University
To be eligible for selection for Trustee Scholarships at Boston University, candidates would have to meet the following criteria:
- Annually, Boston University receives approximately 20 extraordinary pupils to the Boston Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our existing Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and typically rated in the top 5–10% of their class.
- With outstanding academic credentials, Boston university trustee intellectuals are creatively adventurous and reveal outlooks, skills, or accomplishments further than the usual. They are, to put it differently, not just high students, but exceptional folks. Boston university trustee scholars also grow into part of an exceptional campus community that offers many cognitive, cultural, and social prospects.
- U.S. citizens, permanent inhabitants, and qualified non-citizens are granted for all merit awards and other grants.
- Foreign scholars are considered for this presidential scholarship only
How to Apply for Trustee Scholarships at Boston University
Provide the shared application for entrance to a minimum of one of several undergraduate level programs at Boston University with additional supporting credentials by December 1.
- Provide the Common or Coalition Application and all necessary materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU before the closing date.
- Finish the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
Trustee Scholarships at Boston University Essay:
Applicants are to choose from one of the two topics below and submit one essay, and write in 600 words or less, as part of their application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- School can often seem like work: a set of responsibilities, obligations, and tasks you must complete. But Trustee students are innovative and inquisitive, rather than simply dutiful. Provide us a view of an intellectual quest or challenge that captivates you, gives you joy, or incites your curiosity, and tell us why.
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., said “The time is always right to do what’s right.”
Scholarships at Boston University finances complete student tuition as well as the University orientation and required undergraduate student dues and is renewable for 3 years if specific criteria are met. You can start the application for this program and also get further information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the SCHOLARSHIP LINK.