Good news! Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristolis at this moment available for applications for the academic 2021-2022. Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol was founded in 1876, the Institution is a red brick research university located in Bristol, England. It is one of the most prosperous, famous universities in the United Kingdom, and it is ranked in the world’s top 60 in the Quacquareli Symonds World University Rankings 2021.
The University programs and courses that are characterized into six faculties: Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The university combines Inspirational teaching with Research excellence. For the 2021-2022 sessions, the University of Bristol is investing £500,000 so as to support the best and motivated international students who want to pursue their studies at Bristol University.
Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol Information:
- Host University: University of Bristol.
- Host country: United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Application Deadline: 29th March 2021 11:59pm (GMT).
Except otherwise stated, scholarship awards will be fixed in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
Unless if there are any changes, undergraduate scholarship awards will be given for all years of undergraduate study happening at the University of Bristol (not counting placement years), subject to satisfactory attainment throughout the programme.
The University maintains the right to update or modify scholarship awards without previous notice, on the grounds of the availability and quality of applications that are gotten.
Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol Value:
Scholarships for undergraduate international students are valued at £5,000 and £10,000. For postgraduate international students, the scholarships are valued at £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000.
Beware that these scholarships can only be utilized as a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative will be given.
Number Of Think Big Scholarships:
26 Undergraduate awards, and 26 Postgraduate awards.
Field And Level Of Study:
Any full-time Undergraduate program (with the exception of Dentistry, Medicine, and Veterinary Science), or Postgraduate program provided by the University.
Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol – Eligibility
To be worthy for the University’s undergraduate scholarship awards, candidate has to:
- be aiming for any BSc program at the University of Bristol, except dentistry, medicine, and veterinary science;
- start your undergraduate programme in September 2021;
- be characterized as a foreign applicant for fee paying reasons;
- not already in receipt of any other funding which would be equal to over the complete expense of tuition fees along with a Bristol scholarship award.
To be eligible for the University’s postgraduate scholarship awards, candidates have to:
- be applying to any one-year, full-time postgraduate program at the University of Bristol;
- start your postgraduate programme in September 2021;
- be categorized as a foreign applicant for fee paying reasons;
- not before now be in receipt of other monetary award which would be equal to further than the complete cost of tuition fees together with a Bristol scholarship award.
How to Apply for Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol
Candidates need to make an application for the Think Big scholarship utilizing the International Scholarships online application form to apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
When presented a scholarship award, you admit to the role as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol and from interval to interval will be asked to take part in events or public relations activities. Any partaking in these undertakings will not go on for beyond five hours each term.
Official Websites of Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol:
Undergraduate: Click Here
Postgraduate: Click Here
Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol was founded in 1876, the Institution is a red brick research university located in Bristol, England. It is one of the most prosperous, famous universities in the United Kingdom, and it is ranked in the world’s top 60 in the Quacquareli Symonds World University Rankings 2021.