Hurray! Radboud University is pleased to announce its Study Grants programme for its Medical Centers Masters degree. If you wish to earn a degree in Netherlands then you have a wonderful chance to apply for this study award. Read the article carefully on how to apply and its applications are open for the academic year 2021/2022.
- 1 About the Study Grants at Radboud University Medical Centers, Netherlands 2022
- 2 Application Link
About the Study Grants at Radboud University Medical Centers, Netherlands 2022
The Radboud university medical center Study Grants is available for outstanding students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease.
Scholarships are available for Non-EEA students.
The Radboud university medical center Study Grants seeks to provide bright and goal driven students without adequate financial means.
Also, they offer the opportunity to complete one of our master’s programmes. And possibly enrol in the PhD programme afterwards.
The Dutch university information guide Keuzegids Universiteiten 2021 (for Bachelor’s programmes) is positive about the bachelor’s programmes of Radboud University.
Five programmes have received a Top Programme designation. Moreso, they deem nine programmes the best in their field.
The Keuzegids Masters 2021 awarded eight master’s programmes’ Top Programme status and they deemed nine best in their field. There are about 18,000 universities worldwide. Radboud University is one of the leading groups.
Eligible Requirements for the Scholarship
Applicants can only be eligible if they :
- Have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Hold (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice.
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2022, as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Are able to fulfill with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which they will award the scholarship.
Description of the Study Grants at Radboud University Medical Centers, Netherlands 2022
- Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a Master degree programme.
- Available Subjects: They award scholarships in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease.
- Acceptable Countries: Scholarships are available for Non-EEA students.
- Number of Scholarships Available: Every academic year about 9 full scholarships (or more partial) are offered to our most excellent international (non-EEA) applicants for the Biomedical Sciences.
Also, for Molecular Mechanisms of Disease Master’s programmes.
- To be taken at: Netherlands
Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have an excellent study results in your present field of study
- Applicants are required to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Displayed academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
Note: They cannot combine the Radboud Scholarship with the Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for two scholarships, but only one will be granted.
For 2021/2022 the StudyGrants scholarship amounts to €12,703. The grant comprises € 2,083 tuition fees (which will be paid directly to Radboud University).
And € 10,620 accommodation expenses (which will be paid to the student). For 2022/2023, they will adjust these amounts to reflect changes in tuition fees.
In addition, the requirements set by the Dutch Immigration Office. Please note no extra costs such as flight and travel are covered.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You will then be required to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a resumè.
Application Deadline: All aspirants are advised to complete their application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March 2022. Please note that they will not consider incomplete applications for RSP.
An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible.
Therefore, please submit your application earlier than 1 March so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete.
They recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 1 March as well.
The faculty selects the grant recipients. They will inform you about the final decision by the International Office regarding your application for a Radboud Scholarship.
Sharing is Caring!