Good news! Singapore International Graduate Awards are currently open. Singapore International Graduate Award is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for doctoral research studies. Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers tuition fees, monthly stipend of $2,000, one-time settling-in allowance of $1,000 and one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
(SINGA) is a coalition between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the access to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. You can follow your Ph.D. education in Singapore with SINGA, establish global acquaintances and take your research career to better altitudes.
The Science, Technology and Research Agency (A*STAR) is conducting mission-oriented research to advance scientific discovery and technological innovation. For our research institutes, the wider research community, and industry, we play a main role in nurturing and developing talent and leadership. PhD training will be conducted in English at your selected lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Scholars will be monitored by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Deadline: December 01, 2020
Level of Study: PhD
Study in: Singapore
- Biomedical Sciences.
- Physical Science.
Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Award
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers
- Tuition fees.
- Once-a-month stipend of S$2,000, which will aan increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
Eligibility for Singapore International Graduate Award
To be eligible for Singapore International Graduate Award, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Open for application to all foreign graduates with a desire for research and outstanding academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award
Please the instructions below to avail Singapore International Graduate Award:
- See Research Areas to look through the projects you have interest in. From here:
- Make the following documents ready in advance before applying:
- Identification card or Passport.
- A current passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format).
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree official certificate(s) / document(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two recommendation reports minimum (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- Register from here.
- Log into your account and click apply to scholarship (select Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)).
- Fill the application form.
- Applicants should not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All essential documents are to be submitted online.
- ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- IELTS / GRE / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE grades/results are optional.
- It is suggested to finish the essay questions on a word processor outside of the candidate portal, and to copy and paste the essays to the respective questions when done.
- Please ensure that you referee rapport are submitted within 7 working days upon submitting the application forum.
SINGA nurtures a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of foreign students. Applicants will be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities. Singapore is the doorway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. Also SINGA gives you means to pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights. To inquire further about Singapore International Graduate Award, please visit Official Website.