Good news! Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University are currently open. Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University are fully funded scholarship for international students. The grant is accessible to for MSc and PhD scholars. It offers 100% and 50% award for PhD courses and 50% scholarship in MSc courses.
Deadline: January 04, 2021
Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
Level of Study: Masters, PhD
Study in: Turkey
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
Click the Master’s Programs and Ph.D. Programs link for more details on the program.
- 1-2 years for Master
- 2-5 years for Ph.D.
Benefits of Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs.
Eligibility for Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University
To qualify for Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University, candidate must meet all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Every PhD course can give either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee award to new foreign scholars and Turkish citizens (separately) who possess at least BSc CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each MSc course can award one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals who will enroll in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, large numbers of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
- For MSc courses that are taught in English and all PhD programs (in English and Turkish), evidence of English language ability is required. If you do not own a certified English language qualification that meets the EMU English Language Requirement: your level will be assessed by examination at EMU. On the on this evaluation one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses together with graduate program courses.
- You will study intensive English courses first (with no graduate program courses) before you start your graduate program.
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and begin your postgraduate study directly.
How to Apply for Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University
Please follow below steps to win Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University:
- Fill the application form.
- Documents required for application is itemized below:
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). Documents should be translated to English if they are in any language other than English.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Provide information of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have done (add documents).
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. A program in which the medium of instruction is Turkish is not included. Place of birth and citizenship should be indicated by Native speaker. Others have to make available documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
- The scholarship grantees will be announced on 27 January 2021 on University’s website (http://www.emu.edu.tr ).
The grant is accessible to for MSc and PhD scholars. It offers 100% and 50% award for PhD courses and 50% scholarship in MSc courses. To inquire further on Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University, please visit Official Website.