Good news! Masters Scholarships at ARES is currently open It is accessible for masters and training courses in Belgium. Masters Scholarships at ARES provides international travel costs, living allowance of 1150 €/month, arrival allowance, tuition and return fees of 700 €.
Deadline: January 15/ February 05, 2021
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Belgium
- Master’s Scholarship:
- Master’s degree in Development, Environment and Societies.
- Master of specialization in human rights.
- Master of specialization in Aquatic Resources Management and Aquaculture.
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management.
- Specialized Master in Integrated Risk Management in the Global South (IManHR).
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics.
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine.
- Specialized Master in Microfinance.
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas.
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology.
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health.
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science and Management in Developing Countries.
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Internship in control and quality assurance of medicines and health products.
- Research internship for health systems strengthening.
- Internship in geographical information system.
- Internship in valorization of secondary resources for a sustainable construction.
- Methodological internship in support of innovation in family farming.
Master’s Degree Program: 1 Year
Internship Program: 4 to 6 Months
Benefits of Masters Scholarships at ARES
Masters Scholarships at ARES provides the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- Amounts for a Master’s Scholarship:
- International travel costs: economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.
- Welfare stipend: 1150 € per month for a period of 12 months.
- Indirect mission fees: 150 €. This fee is offered once per stay, at the arrival of the beneficiary.
- Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees 700 €. This money is offered once per stay, at the arrival of the beneficiary.
- Registration fees at the current rate for DGD grantees.
- Insurance fees directly paid by ARES.
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.
- Amounts for a training course grant:
- International travel cost; economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, one round-trip ticket.
- Living allowance; 83 €/day for stays lasting 8 to 17 days; 1400 €/month for stays lasting 18 days to 1 month (set amount); 1400 €/month for stays lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days
- Indirect mission fees 150 €. This money is offered once per stay, at the arrival of the beneficiary.
- Insurance fees directly paid by ARES.
- Travel costs in the context of inter university trainings compensated based on the real incurred, with receipts delivered.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarships at ARES
To be eligible for Masters Scholarships at ARES Belgium, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English, French
- Nations that are Eligible are: Burkina Faso, Benin, Burundi, Bolivia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be qualified, candidates must be living and employed in their nation of origin when they apply.
- Not be above 40 years for degree programs, and under 45 years for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should have received a diploma similar to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. However, for particular training courses, different prerequisite may be demanded.
- Have a significant experience professionally in a developing nation of a m of inimum two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a postgraduate-grad degree from a school in an industrialized nation.
- Be proficient in written and spoken French. It is vital to have an appropriate level in the course’s language for training courses done in another language, both written and spoken. The candidate must determine to study French in order to partake in daily life in Belgium.
- Apply for only one training course.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarships at ARES
Follow the instructions below to gain Masters Scholarships at ARES:
- Fill out the application form here.
- It should be carefully accomplished and forwarded to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium) BY POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY, which must have received it by 7 FEBRUARY 2020* at the latest.
- Every individual picked and on reserve status will get an e-mail when selections are done (June 2021).
To inquire further about Masters Scholarships at ARES, please visit Official Website.