Save the Children Nigeria recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment 2020, via Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2020 Save the Children Nigeria recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
Save the Children Nigeria Job Portal | https://nigeria.savethechildren.net/
What is Nigeria Save the Children Nigeria?
Save the Children is a leading international organization helping children in need around the world. First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2020?
- Is the Save the Children Nigeria2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment update, etc.
- Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Available Vacant Positions
|Education Program Coordinator (National Position)||NGO / Non-Profit||View Job|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR||NGO / Non-Profit||View Job|
|DEPUTY TEAM LEADER – PROGRAMMES (HST)||NGO / Non-Profit||View Job|
|Women Economic Empowerment Officer||NGO / Non-Profit||View Job|
|Youth Resilient Officer||NGO / Non-Profit||View Job|
|Director of Human Resources and Administration||NGO / Non-Profit||View Job|
Requirement for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment
Applicants applying for the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Note: These requirements for Save the Children Nigeria recruitment is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more on them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in Save the Children Nigeria recruitment.
How to Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment Form
If you have read the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment above and you have all provided, visit Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment portal and submit all required credentials (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
Save the Children Nigeria recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.