Kyushu University is happily accepting applications from talented and outstanding students into its SATO YO International Scholarship Grants. The SATO YO International Scholarship Grants at Kyushu University is designed to support the education of students coming from outside country and its applications is accessible for the academic year 2022.
Description of SATO YO International Scholarship Grants at Kyushu University 2022
Kyushu University was founded in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
This higher educational opportunity is intended to assist all International students who either join an undergraduate, or master, or doctoral degree program in Japan.
Why Study at Kyushu University? Kyushu is one of the best universities in Japan; it offers advanced facilities for education and research with w wide range of disciplines. It also provides facilities for developing personality and communication skills.
Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship Grants at Kyushu University
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applicants from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Aspirants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate, master, or a doctor-level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also, a person who is good at academic and committed to academics, who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
Value of Scholarship
The Scholarship Scheme will provide 150,000 Yen a month for undergraduate studies and 180,000 Yen a month for graduate studies.
- To be considered for the grants, candidates must have to register in an undergraduate, master, or doctoral level program at the university. After that, they can download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Satoyo International Scholarship Foundation secretariat secretaria
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program, an undergraduate degree for a master and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are required.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese language.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Sharing is Caring!