Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford is currently open.The University of Oxford summons applications for its completely funded undergraduate Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships), which is accessible to students from low-income nations who, for political or monetary reasons, or because appropriate educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own nations in 2021.
Students should know they must apply for admission to the University before they can be deliberated for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is incapable of considering any scholarship applications from individuals who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Eligible Courses: All course except medicine
Period of Scholarship: three or four years reliant on course length.
College: Not all colleges are capable to provide Reach Oxford Scholarships each year. If you are accepted by a college that is not partaking in the scheme, this will not stop you from applying for and being granted a scholarship. If your application is successful, preparations will be done to transfer you between colleges.
Benefits of Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford
University costs and college costs, a grant for living costs and one return flight fare each year.
Eligibility for Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford
Eligible Countries for Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford
Albania, Afghanistan, Angola, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Rep., Cook Islands, Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Guinea, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Rep., Liberia, Laos, Libya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam, Venezuela, Vanuatu, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Other Criteria: This program is only fit for candidates of the highest academic capability who have outstanding examination grades. Though, financial need and social obligation are also chief criteria for selection. Applicants should be aiming to go back to their nation of ordinary residence following their studies.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford
- Applicant has to apply and be accepted into an Oxford undergraduate program before you can apply for the scholarship
- This scheme is a very competitive scholarship so you can rise your chances of success by starting your preparation early
- Applications are submitted through the UCAS website and there is no separate Oxford form
- This is a yearly scholarship so take note and get ready for next year if you miss it now
- Students will be expected to write a yearly report about their academic and social activities, and accomplishments at the University.
- Receipt of the award in following years is based on the satisfactory academic progress.
- Students should be mindful that competition for the scheme is very great and the University does not have extra funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
Deadline: Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford application deadline varies.
- You have to make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by October 15, 2020, and be successful in gaining a place. February 10th, 2021 is the scholarship deadline; the selection procedure will be carried out in March 2021. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2021.
Click here for more details and to apply on Reach Oxford Scholarship at University of Oxford.