Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are open to foreign students from all over the globe who are interested to pursue research studies at Monash University, Australia for academic year 2021-2022. Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships provide yearly living stipend: $20,000.
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. Raydon Graduate Research Scholarshipsis available to help support a student undertaking a PhD and master with living costs whilst studying at Monash. It rewards excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. By picking Monash, you can be confident that you have taken your first step to a fruitful career. The qualities of teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons we’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. You’ll also profit from the extra choices that come with schooling at Australia’s largest institution of higher education. They do more courses, more study options, more research works, and more international exchanges, giving you a wider education that will make you shine among your peers.
Monash University is a public research institution of higher education situated in Melbourne, Australia. Named after prominent World War I general, Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has some campuses, four of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and learning centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research academic institution in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also done at other places, including South Africa.
Deadline: October 31, 2020 (annual)
Institution(s): Monash University
Level of Study: Masters / PhD
Study in: Australia
- Social justice
- Social inclusion
- Human rights
- Sustainability or environment
- Social policy for the betterment of society
- Design and Architecture
- Different according to your course.
Benefits of Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships provide yearly living stipend: $20,000.
Eligibility for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
To be qualified for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, applicants must meet following requirements:
- Required Language: English. You should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Full-time, on-campus enrolment must be maintained for the duration of the scholarship.
- Recipients will be required to provide a written progress report on the benefits of the scholarship, including their academic achievements.
- You must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements;
How to Apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click here to registerfor Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
There is no need to stipulate which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Certified academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of fulfilling the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
To apply and inquire further about Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, please visit the Official Website