Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships Postgraduates is pleased to announce that applications is now open to high preforming student who wish to enroll for their postgraduate program at the University of Oxford in UK.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships covers funding for course fee and living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study. The man aim of this program is financially assist high performing student and open successful applicants to conferences and prestigious events.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
Name of Institution: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Sevral
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Must have leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Candidates must have strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Applicants must posses ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- Applicants must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partners 1+1 MBA programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application)
Interested applicant must ensure they submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
Applicants are also expected to write an essay, in no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Application Deadline: 5 January 2024