Application for the Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship is now open for students who wish to pursue their degree program. The program was founded and funded by Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic, in cooperation with Dutch institutions.
The main objective of this program is to modern facilities and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
To become more eligible for this program applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Appicants must be motivated;
- Applicants must be living and working in an OKP country;
- Candidates must be proficient in English or French;
- Applicants must be working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- Applicants can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organization after their studies;
- Agreeing to the OKP obligations and conditions
- Candiate need English or French language skills
- Studies must be in the priority themes of the respective OKP countries.
- Employer statement that shows that your employer supports your application.
Interested applicant for the Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship should ensure the following guide:
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.
- You may be eligible for an OKP scholarship if you are a national of and working in: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
Application Deadlines: Not Specifed