Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship is pleased to offer award to students willing to enroll for their undergraduate, masters (MA) and doctoral students in Germany
The scholarship program offers financial assistance to both domestic and international student facing financial challenges. The program aims to produce students who will make positive impact in the society. Foreign students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research purposes are also awarded grants the Scholarship Department.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship: Financial grants
Name of Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
To become eligible for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- Applicants must have German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must be admitted to study a full-time course at any German university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Interested applicants should ensure apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2023/24
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2023