Norwich University of Arts is pleased to announce its Undergraduate Scholarships for high achieving and deserving students from Hong Kong, eligible and suitable students are welcome to apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is available for brilliant candidates from Hong Kong who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Norwich University of the Arts.
Description of Norwich University Arts
Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) was established as an independent higher education institution under Section 121 of the Education Reform Act 1988. It is a recognised entity with taught degree issuing rights. The Norwich University of the Arts has a strong teaching team, and their work and expertise are explored.
Why choose to study at the Norwich University of the Arts? You’ll be able to explore your ideas, collaborate with other students, and develop your own creative flair at Norwich University of the Arts (NUA). Expert specialists will teach you all you need to know about traditional craft and contemporary digital design, as well as print and production procedures.
Brief Details of the Norwich University Arts Undergraduate Scholarship for Hong Kong Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Norwich University of Arts
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong Students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Hong Kong undergraduate students at NUA.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Value of Scholarship
The Norwich University of the Arts will provide an award of £2,000 to the eligible and deserving students who want to study in the UK.