Nigerian Army recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021, via Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Nigerian Army recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment, for interested and qualified applicants.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020: Currently Nigerian Army 80RRI recruitment application form 2020/2021 is not yet out. This page will guide all aspiring applicants on how to apply for Nigerian Army tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women recruitment on army portal. You will also learn about the eligibility requirement, complete qualifications criteria, deadline and other relevant information.
About Nigerian Army
Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As at 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Is the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Army Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Army Recruitment update, etc.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal.
Requirement for Nigerian Army Recruitment
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.army.mil.ng.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment for Free
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment
- How to Join Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment as a Graduate
- How to be Shortlisted into Nigerian Army with the Speed of Light
- When is Nigerian Army Examination Screening? – Check Date Here
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
9). Search for Nigerian Army Up-to-date Past Questions, though most people are selling theirs.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Note: These requirements for Nigerian Army recruitment is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more on them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in Nigerian Army recruitment.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
If you have read the Nigerian Army recruitment above and you have all provided, visit the TCN Recruitment portal and submit all required credentials (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the Nigerian Army recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those Nigerian Army qualified for the program.
29th November, 2019.
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
1). Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
2). Primary School Testimonial (Original)
3). Primary School Certificate (Original)
4). Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
5). Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
6). Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
7). Certificate of State of Origin
8). Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
9). Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
10). Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
11). Writing materials
The Nigerian management of Nigerian Army will announced the Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration will also be announced with the release of the form.
BOOKMARK and Visit this page daily for latest 2020 Updates.
- nigerian army recruitment form 2020/2021
- nigerian army portal 2020/21 official
- nigerian army recruitment form 2020 online
- nigerian army recruitment form 2020
- nigerian army recruitment 80rri intake
- nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates
- nigerian army recruitment 2020 news
- nigerian army 78rri / 79rri / 80rri updates
- nigerian army dssc recruitment 2020/21
- nigerian army recruitment form 2020/2021
When is the Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the Nigerian Army recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
Nigerian Army recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.