Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2020 process. Learn the best way to undergo the Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2019/2020 via http://www.psc.gov.ng login portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Nigeria Police Force program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2019 Nigeria Police Force recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
What is Nigeria Police Force?
The Nigeria Police Force is the number one law enforcement agency in Nigeria and has a staff strength of about 371,800.
2019 Requirement for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
For you to partake for the 2019 Nigeria Police Force recruitment, you have to be fortified with the below requirements.
Note: These requirements for Nigeria Police Force recruitment is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result
- A good result (more good grades the better chances)
- An Email
- Full Name ( this should be the name indicated on your result)
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Mother Maiden Name
- You must be a Nigerian
The above requirements and the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more on them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking on the Nigeria Police Force recruitment.
Method of Application
(Police Application Starts 14th July)
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit Nigerian Police Application website: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Police Service Commission on www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply