Nigeria LNG recruitment 2019 process. Learn the best way to undergo the LNG recruitment 2019/2020, via Nigeria LNG Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the LNG recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2019 LNG recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
What is Nigeria LNG?
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG) producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria which is responsible for the production of natural gas for export purposes. See more details below;
Being an independent entity of its own related to the NNPC in a way, NLNG is a stepping stone for Nigeria to overcome her oil exploitation routine having converted about 119Bcm (billion standard cubic meters) of associated gas (AG) to exports as LNG and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs), thus helping to reduce gas flaring by upstream companies.
Flares are only permitted in order to eliminate waste gas which cannot be recycled for further use. Flares also act as safety systems for non waste gas and are released through pressure relief valves, when required, to ease the strain of the equipment.
There are tons of employment opportunities in NLNG waiting to be grabbed and harnessed, below are vacancies you can apply for;
- Consultant Pediatrician
- Charge Nurse
- Shift Nurse
- Security Adviser Marine
- Senior Security Adviser- Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy
- Manager Corporate Security Services (CSS)
- Marine supervisor
- Corporal Medical Services Advisor
- Head Business Improvement
- Voyage Management and Agency Officer (Tari)
- Finance Officer
- Airstrips Operation Superintendent
- Deputy Crewing Management
- Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer
- Laboratory Analyst
- Consultant Surgeon
- Trainee Operator
Educational Qualifications to Work in the Nigeria LNG
Educational qualifications depend on the job position you’ll be applying for but the basic requirements are listed below;
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Not be more than 28 years based on the position
- Have completed the NYSC
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem solving skills
- In addition the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
- Coursed desired- depends on position. If you’ll be applying for a medical vacancy, you’ll need medical requirements like the MBBS etc and for the engineering vacancies, Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
How to Apply for LNG Recruitment Form
Application is usually done online; below is the guide to apply.
- Visit http://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx
- When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy.
- You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
You could also contact their offices using the addresses compiled below;
Nigeria LNG Limited
Intels Aba Road Estate
KM 16 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-803-907-4000-3, +234-803-905-2000, +234-802-473-4000, +234(0)84-28-4000.
PORT-HARCOURT SUPPLY BASE
Nigeria LNG Limited
Amadi Creek, Off Eastern by-pass, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.,
Tel: +234-84-232900, +234-82-440-480-9,
Nigeria LNG Limited
LNG Plant Complex, Bonny Island.
LONDON LIAISON OFFICE
10 Dean Farrar Street
London SW1H ODX.
Tel: +44-020-7799-2677, +44-020-7799-2722 (24 Hours).
Fax: +44-020-7233-0034, +44-020-7976-7769.
ABUJA LIAISON OFFICE
5th and 6th floor
Bank of Industry Building
Plot 256, Zone AO, off Herbert Macaulay way
Central Business District, Abuja
Tel: +234-09-6280261-6; +234-09-6715450
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
38 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A. Ikeja
Tel: +234 803-905-5000, +234 802-473-5000
When is LNG Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the LNG recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
LNG recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp