Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship award aims to support international students who desire to pursue their education at Mohamed Bin Zayed University, in the United Arab Emirates, the university offers Scholarship awards that provide the full tuition fee.
The Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence in Abu Dhabi is a graduate level, research-based university that was founded in 2019 as a part of the United Arab Emirates policy for Artificial Intelligence 2031.
The university provides specialized degree programs in the area of Artificial intelligence for both local and international candidates, and through that, it intends to support the growth, the development of scientific research and the utilization of artificial intelligence by offering Master of Science and Ph.D. programs that affords the candidates the opportunity to fulfill their intellectual potential.
Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship Information:
- Host Institution: Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates.
- Study Level: Masters and PhD.
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award.
- Scholarship Worth: 100% full tuition fee.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2021.
Benefits of Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship
The Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship award provides:
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly allowance.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Annual air ticket to home country.
Eligibility for Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship
- For MSc programs, candidates are required to hold a bachelor of science or equivalent from a top-ranked university that is endorsed or recognized by the UAE MOE.
- For Ph.D. programs, candidates are required to possess a master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university endorsed or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or higher is compulsory, joined with a complete degree certificates and transcripts in English.
- Candidates are required to provide a valid proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT with a total score of 90 or greater or IELTS Academic with a minimum total score of 6.5).
- Graduate Record Examination test score is a plus and will be given consideration.
- Applicants must also provide a statement of purpose that details their motivation for applying to the school, it must be a 500 to 1,000-word essay. This essay may comprise the candidate’s personal information and academic background and also their goals, graduation plans, and selected career.
- Ph.D. applicants will also be expected to provide a research proposal of three to five pages where they will be summarizing the prospective research project they are looking to work on. The proposal should obviously justify the research gap which the candidate would like to fill in over the course of his/her program. It has to be presented in the context of presently existing literature. The proposal has to provide an overview of how he/she aims to examine the underlying research project, and what are the anticipated outcomes. The proposal might also reference his/her significance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should underline the scientific and viable and commercial implication of the project. Note that candidates are required to write a proposal entirely independently. MBZUAI selection committee will read a candidate’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to assess and appraise his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT assist candidates write a research proposal for the purpose of the application.
Steps to Apply for Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship
For this offer, applicants are expected to first apply for one of the masters of science or Ph.D. programs offered by Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence and provide a complete application.
All admitted applicants on a full-time basis will be given automatic consideration for a full scholarship award and will get the privilege to pursue their education with an educational award.