MIT/NNPC/Total Empowering the Teachers Program 2020/2021 | misti.mit.edu – apply Now.
MIT/NNPC/Total Empowering the Teachers Program 2020… In this article you will get most recent reports on MIT/NNPC/Total Empowering the Teachers Program, qualification, advantage, rules and other significant updates for nothing.
MIT-Empowering the Teachers (MIT-ETT), educating – centered association offered by MISTI at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) together with its corporate accomplice NNPC/TOTAL welcomes applications for:
MIT-ETT empowers Nigerian staff in science and building to encounter a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Chosen colleagues will watch guidance in their orders and work as a gathering under the direction of MIT employee to plan imaginative educational plans and ways to deal with instructing that can be brought into their home colleges on their arrival.
MIT-ETT will choose various remarkable youthful staff colleagues from the controls of electrical building, software engineering, PC designing, mechanical building, concoction building and oil building from Nigerian colleges to spend a semester at MIT either in the Fall 2020 (September-December 2020) or in the Spring 2021 (February-May 2021).
During their semester at MIT, the chose workforce will see at any rate two classes like ones they themselves right now educate (counting talks, recitations and instructional exercises). They will chip away at new curricular materials and showing approaches for appropriation in their own classes, they will go to two week after week MIT-ETT courses, one which will concentrate on educational plan structure and the other will acquaint the personnel with MIT social angles, for example, Online instructing, critical thinking, enterprise, open talking, systems administration, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- MIT-ETT welcomes applications from all qualified faculty who are:
- Interested in developing new curriculum and teaching methods and consider themselves to be change-agents;
- A faculty member holding a PhD and teach in a department corresponding to Computer Science Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering at a university in Nigeria;
- Lecturer One rank.
- MIT-ETT will cover basic travel, living and instructional materials expenses of the participants.
- The home universities of the successful applicants will commit to provide paid leave of absence during the period of the MIT program.
Application Deadline: 8pm EST; 1st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- ETT applications for the 2020-2021 academic year must be submitted online through the above link. If this is your first time visiting the registration web page, please click the green “Register” button at the top right and create a SurveyMonkey Apply account. When creating an account make sure to choose “Empowering the Teachers” in the “Applicant Type” field. The email address and password you use to register will be used throughout the application process. At any point before the deadline, you will be able to save your work and log back in at a later date to continue from where you left off.
- If you already have an account and you would like to continue your application, click the “Log In” button when the page opens, enter your account information, and resume your application.
- To learn more about the registration or application process, reference the ETT Application User Guide.
- Applications will be thoroughly vetted
- An MIT committee will establish a list of top candidates. Candidates in Nigeria will be interviewed in Abuja by MIT faculty and representatives of NNPC and TOTAL during the last week of January, 2020 Selected candidates will be notified of their date and time in early January 2020.
- If you have further questions about the application or this system, please contact: [email protected].