The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships will be awarding 1000 International Undergraduate scholarships to students from all nationalities who are willing to enroll at the University of Melbourne for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships provides a $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree, 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree. The scholarship will be given to only high performing students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Award Worth: up to $56,000
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 1000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
To become eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Candidates must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- Must have obtained good grades in their high school certificates or its equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interact with people of diverse background.
Applicants who are interested must apply for admission into a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Melbourne and eligible candidates with an offer of admission are automatically considered the scholarships based on merit.