Applications for the British Council Full Degree Scholarships is now open to merit students who wish to enroll for their degree program in UK.
The scholarship program supports successful applicants studying full time undergraduate, taught master’s or PhD programme starting in January/February 2024 with a tuition waiver and quarterly stipend to support accommodation and living expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Name of Institution(s): UK institution
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Applicants interested in the British Council Full Degree Scholarship must meet the following requirement:
- Applicants must be eligible for a UK university placement.
- Applicants must be planning to apply, or have applied, to study full-time at either undergraduate, taught masters or PhD level at a UK higher education provider.
- Applicants for any of the study levels must have commensurate academic qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent academic abilities and good leadership skills.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the respective higher education institutions.
Interested applicants should ensure are to apply for studies into an eligible institution and thereafter proceed to apply for scholarship via the British Council.
Application Deadline: Not Specified