Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is open to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate studies at University of Melbourne, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were created by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the noteworthy contribution made by foreign students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are granted on the foundation of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis reliant on on quotas by course and region.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited academic institution that makes unique contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently rated among the foremost higher academic institution in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018). A commitment to public value strengthens their academic mission, shapes their operating practices, and guides their contributions to intellectual, cultural, social and economic life. A University of Melbourne education nurture graduates for lives of professional influence and leadership. As a complete, research-intensive and universally engaged university, the University of Melbourne shares advances that shape the world.
Deadline: Not stated
Institution(s): University of Melbourne
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: Australia
- Accounting and Finance.
- Audio and Music Technology.
- Business Management.
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies.
- Construction, Property and Surveying.
- Drama, Acting and Music.
- Education and Teaching.
- English, History and Writing.
- Environmental Science.
- Health Professions.
- Geography and Environmental Management.
- Forensic Science.
- Filmmaking, Animation and Photography.
- Journalism, Media and Public Relations.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Philosophy and Politics.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Sports, animal and land.
- Social Work.
- Psychology, Sociology and Criminology.
- Know that the MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics and postgraduate research degrees courses are not eligible for the Chancellor’s
- One academic year.
Benefits of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarshipwill provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three year period of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three year period of an undergraduate degree
Eligibility for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- RequiredLanguage: English
- EligibleNations: All World nations except Australia and New Zealand
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Have accomplished outstanding final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- not less than 97% in an approved foundation program
- not less than 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Should not have earlier undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Every qualified student who has received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
- The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
They are known for doing degrees a little differently. Their unique curriculum supports you to explore your passions and develop new skills, giving you a toolkit for success. They want you to leave with a degree as individual as you. This is for you to make your mark on the world?
To know more about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit Official Website