Good news! Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals at Yale University is currently open. Yale University is inviting applications for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for mid-career experts whose work is fixated outside the United States in 2020. The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Experts at Yale Universityis a four-month, round-the-clock residential program, based out of Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs.
The Program offers World Fellows with the chance to magnify their vision, learn from each other, and grow personally and professionally. World Fellows add to Yale’s intellectual life, give talks and partake on panels, work together with peers, audit classes, and mentor students.
Deadline: The application deadline for the 2021 Program is December 2, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST
Institution: Yale University
Benefits of Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals at Yale University
- A taxable stipend to shield the expenses of living in New Haven
- A good, furnished one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment for the period of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Eligibility for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals at Yale University
To be eligible for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals at Yale University, applicants must:
- be at least five, and typically not more than twenty, years into their careers, with demonstrated professional accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no least or age limit.
- be fluent in English. A brilliant understanding of the English language is vital.
- be a national of a nation other than the United States. While dual citizens are qualified, preference is given to applicants whose work is focused outside the US.
Selection criteria include:
- A proven record of extraordinary attainment and reliability;
- Obligation to engagement in vital matters and to making a difference at the local, national, or international level;
- The promise of a prospective career of leadership and noteworthy impact;
- Exceptional capability for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and tactical thinking;
- Likelihood to profit from partaking in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus;
- Obligation to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire period of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking regularly on campus.
How to Apply for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals at Yale University
- No late applications will be acknowledged and extensions are not allowed under any conditions.
- Beware that application procedure for admission to the Greenberg World Fellows Program is completely online. There are no paper forms to fill or mail.
- There is no application payment or other expenses to apply.
- Previous to the deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are all set. After generating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and demand your letters of recommendation.
- Candidates are mandated to submit a résumé/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages), a personal statement (maximum 1000 words), and three letters of recommendation. Candidates also have the option of submitting a short video statement. Comprehensive instructions can be found within the online application once you create an account.
- Most questions about the program and the application process can be answered by reviewing this website and the common questions page. If your question is not answered, you may contact staff at [email protected] Please do not send numerous emails regarding one issue, and please do not email staff independently.
Check here for further details and to apply for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals at Yale University.